Kaydon infinite® expertise in bearing design and manufacturing has established Kaydon as the leading slewing ring and thin section bearing remanufacturer in the world. We repair bearings as small as 10" (25 cm) and as large as 240" (6.1 m).
Engineering expertise and cost savings
Our approach to bearing remanufacturing mirrors our manufacturing effort. Kaydon's experienced remanufacturing staff is supported by expert engineers and dedicated, state of the art equipment. Our bearing remanufacturing process has been designed to return the bearing to service in the shortest possible time and ensure the highest quality workmanship. A bearing repaired by Kaydon performs as new, at a lower cost than a new unit, and carries a warranty equal to a new bearing.
Kaydon remanufacturing offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Free inspection on slewing ring bearings up to 8' in diameter
- One week or sooner inspection time
- Non-destructive testing performed on all bearings
- Engineering analysis on all bearings
- Formal analysis reports provided for all inspections
- Four week turnaround time for bearings 8' and under, and just a few additional weeks for bearings over 8' in diameter
- Substantial savings versus the cost of a new replacement bearing
- Stringent ISO 9001:2008 quality program
- Emergency remanufacturing services
- One year warranty for all remanufactured bearings
- New replacement bearings available
Most types of bearings, from any OEM
Kaydon can remanufacture any ball bearing or roller bearing, including thrust, radial, cross roller, double row, three row, four point contact, eight point contact, cylindrical roller, and thin section bearings, regardless of the original manufacturer. If a bearing is beyond repair, Kaydon can reverse-engineer and manufacture a new replacement. Mine operators can enjoy significant cost savings compared to the OEM with our inventory of swing bearings for popular hydraulic excavators and shovels.
Read our white papers, case studies, and FAQs to learn more about the advantages of bearing maintenance, repair, and replacement. To request a quote, contact us with information about your worn bearing.
Download the Kaydon Remanufacturing Program brochure, call 800.286.6274, ext. 226, or email us for more information.