As a major supplier to heavy equipment OEMs, Kaydon designs and manufactures slewing ring ball and roller bearings with diameters from 4" to 240". We apply Kaydon infinite® engineering expertise as we work with designers of heavy equipment to provide the most cost-effective, value-added bearing solution for their application.
Kaydon Slewinfinite® slewing ring bearing solutions feature Kaydon infinite® engineering expertise and exceptional customer service, making Kaydon the North American slewing ring bearing leader.
Take advantage of a Slewinfinite® number of solutions, both pre-engineered and custom, to find the ideal solution for optimal economy and capacity in a given envelope dimension.
Kaydon slewing ring bearings feature integral external or internal gearing, mounting holes as desired, rolling elements, and raceway geometry to maximize static load carrying capabilities, and can be easily modified to specifically suit a given application.
- RK series: medium-duty slewing ring bearings to 48", commonly in stock
- HS and MT series: heavy-duty slewing ring bearings to 48", commonly in stock
- HT series: four-point contact ball slewing ring bearings to 66"
- KH series: precision slewing ring bearings to 37"
- XT series: four-point contact ball slewing ring bearings to 240"
- DT series eight-point contact ball slewing ring bearings to 240"
- XR series: cross roller slewing ring bearings to 240"
- TR series: three row roller slewing ring bearings to 240"
- Special designs: ball/roller combination, multi-row roller, thrust and radial ball and roller bearings
- Construction equipment
- tunnel boring machines
- mobile cranes
- aerial work platforms
- utility vehicles
- tower cranes
- offshore cranes
- mooring systems
- portal cranes
- shipboard cranes
- azimuth thrusters
- electric arc furnaces
- ladle turrets
- feller bunchers
- Bulk handling
- stacker reclaimers
- ship unloaders
- bucket wheel excavator
- hydraulic shovels
- bucket wheel excavators
- haulage systems & scoops